Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanks, Aunt Bobbi!



Joe: Thank you for "Operation." i like it because we always get to win! And it's really fun. Like when I had to get the boogers out, it was really easy.
Cami: Dear Aunt Bobbi, Thank you for the game "Operation." I had a lot of fun playing with Joseph. I like to play the game. I hope you had a great Christmas.
Rhedd: I pressed the nose, and I was like because when I taked that bird, then I pressed that nose. I'm not scared of that!!



Joe: I liked making the Christmas tree, because when we made it, it was really fun making it. I did the frosting, one of the presents, and one of the balls. When we ate it, it was really yummy, and I would always eat the candy balls. You're so nice to give us presents that we like.
Cami: I liked making the Christmas tree. It was fun putting on the little candies and putting on the frosting. Since we waited to eat it for a long time, it didn't taste good!
Rhedd: I don't want to really eat that!

No comments: